Graphic Designer Vacancy
We are a young startup looking for creative individual enthusiast to create captivating online and offline artworks. Being open minded and innovative, able to create fun vector designs, welcome to join us! Graphic designer in Arkod will work closely with marketing department and IT department to create creative content accurate message for our target audience and keep improving the design experience to our users.
At Arkod, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Arkod is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and other legally protected characteristics.
We will keep your application on file so that we can consider you for future vacancies and you can always ask to have your details removed from the file.
- Creating graphic designs for marketing materials
- Logos, branding design, social media images, digital media image and website image design.
- Executing multiple projects at a time
- Establish and follow brand guidelines
- Completing all projects in a timely manner
- Make pitches, along with other colleagues, to present new idea, why and how to assist team to secure new business
- Able to work independently and team together
- Passion in design and with the sense of design. Attention to detail –Find differences in images
- Distinguish design detail
- Willing to do attitude and keep improving through nonstop learning.
- Good to know with this Adobe photoshop, illustrator, lightroom, after effects, Premiere Pro, animate, media encoder or any relevant software.
- Able to communicate mandarin, English and Bahasa is compulsory
- Listen actively & interpret nonverbal cues
- Other foreigners language such as Japanese, hindi is a plus but not compulsory
- Able to use positive language and word
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Self- control, patience
- Time management
- Initiative, willing to learn and improve knowledge, keep your word after promise.
Good to have experiences
- Experience working with related field. Graphic design studio, marketing firm, printing firm.
- Experience working from logistics and e-commerce firm before is an added advantage.
- Computer knowledge, internet know how.
- Ad design - dimensions needed for different ad formats & platforms
- Creating compelling ad creative, know how to choose the right fonts, align and style text
- Knowledge in UI/UX Design is a plus but not compulsory
- 3 years working experience on desk graphic design
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply
- SPM/STPM/ Diploma/Higher Diploma/B.A degree